Feb 16, 2014

Super Awesome Sunday III

SO MUCH SNOW(It's everywhere and I hate it!)


New Jersey got SLAMMED with not one, not two but THREE snow storms in a matter of like 2 days. I literally don't even know where to put it. Geeeezuus!  But- it's winter I guess, it'll be over soon and then summer will come and it'll be like the 8th layer of the sun.

Time for a Super Awesome Sunday!! Because it's Sunday and since I've either worked from home or had a 'snow day' I've pretty much exhausted the internet- so here are my findings!


Christopher Morris's awesome photos from 1981 of the NYC subway


 This family took the same photo for 22 Years
This family took the same photo for 22 Years




This interesting photoshop experiment


 OH MY GOD- get it here
OH MY GOD- get it here




What- it's snowing of course I'm going to get some dresses...
(I want spring so bad)




Happy Belated Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment